has put together a great conference program with dynamic speakers, interesting venues and thoughtful catering. Full details appear here
Registrations are now open, so get together with a couple of friends, or even Friends, and take a short break to the Rose Town, Benalla. Considerable time is being included in the conference program for Friends' groups to tell their stories of their garden or arboretum.
Here are some of the items on the program:
- Welcome drinks at The Benalla Art Gallery by the Broken River on Friday evening hosted by the Mayor.
- Speaker presentations on Saturday/Sunday at the Benalla Performing Arts and Convention Centre with Dr Lucy Sutherland, Director of Adelaide Botanical Gardens, Chris Russell, Director of Cranbourne RBG, Andrew Laidlaw on the new Children’s Adventure Playground and others.
- AAFBG AGM on Sunday.
- Morning Tea and Lunch provided both days.
- ‘Gardens as Glue’ AAFBG Members’ Presentations.
- Conference Dinner on Saturday Night.
- Tour of the Benalla Botanic Gardens, a Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden with afternoon tea provided by students of Benalla College.
If you would like to take advantage of one or both of the two half-price registrations available from the Friends, email [email protected]
And off we go!